We are delighted to have secured planning permission and listed building consent on behalf of La Forêt Property Co Limited for the internal and external refurbishment of Portland House (formerly Victor House) located in Pitstone, Buckinghamshire. Andjelka Kelly, senior architect with EHW Ltd Architects Designers, successfully negotiated both consents and her technical expertise and commitment to the project were instrumental in achieving this success.
Completed in 1937 by Peter Lind & Company this Grade II listed RC framed building retains many of its original features including an impressive terrazzo staircase and matching window cills, and was the head office for the former cement works at that site.
We are very much looking forward to assisting our client Keith Baker with this existing project in the sensitive restoration of Portland House throughout the coming weeks and months ahead.
#success #hardwork #listedbuilding #restoration
Categorised in: News